Thursday, May 7, 2015

Rebranding the CWHL (May 11: Boston Blades added)

Sorry everyone for the long wait between blog posts. I was on vacation with my family in Orlando, getting to experience Disney World, Universal Studios, and Legoland for the first time. 

The CWHL(Canadian Women's Hockey League) has been in operation ever since 2007. Even though the league will be soon be celebrating their 10th year in 2017, the teams in the league have still not created logos for their jerseys, instead going the collegiate route by using a wordmark on their jerseys. 

I aim to rebrand all the teams that currently play in the CWHL. As of right now, I have three teams finished and will update this post whenever I complete the last two teams. 


Brampton Thunder


Calgary Inferno


Montreal Stars


Boston Blades

No comments:

Post a Comment