Monday, January 12, 2015

Black & Blue & Blue

It has been a while since I have posted on the blog so today I am putting three new concepts up at once. The first concept is for the Philadelphia Flyers. It is a black alternate with striping similar but slightly different than the home and away set they currently use.



Next is a concept of my favourite team, the Toronto Maple Leafs. With this concept I combined multiple eras of jerseys into one nice looking third jersey.



Lastly I created a jersey for the Nashville Predators. The jersey takes inspiration from the teams early mustard colored third jersey, including the very unique collar shape.


Feel free to send in some concepts to nburtonhd@hotmail.com, or you can email me if you have any questions about creating concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment